[NMCycling] For Sale: Medium Castelli Gabba Jersey

Ryan Travelstead via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Nov 25 11:34:47 MST 2014

I am selling a medium short sleeve Castelli Gabba jersey if anyone is
interested. I bought it earlier this year and have worn it 3 times. I am
selling it because it doesn't fit right. I've since gotten a smaller size and
paired with arm warmers it is my favorite jersey for fall rides where the
weather changes during the ride and for rides in the cold, wind, rain and/or
snow.  It's warm, windproof, breathable
and waterproof (water resistant is the official description, but I haven't
gotten wet when riding in the rain or snow). $100.00, picture attached.

Thanks,
Ryan