[NMCycling] New Mexico: Cycling Utah's Fall Winter Issue, Year End Awards, bike events, bike jobs, and more

Cycling Utah via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 26 13:22:49 MST 2014

Dear New Mexico Cyclist, We have tons of regional info!

Cycling Utah's Fall Winter 2014 issue is here! It's out and in your
favorite bike shop in Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, S. Idaho, W. Colorado,
N. Arizona!
or read it online here. Read about Rider of the Year Awards, Touring
in Death Valley, Lotoja, commuting and much much more!

http://cyclingutah.com/oct/Cycling-Utah-Fall-Winter-2014-Issue-counter.html

or

http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4311

See below for: articles of interest, back issues, discount codes,
cycling jobs, event entry contests, and upcoming events.

Happy Biking!
Dave Iltis
Editor
Cycling Utah

Articles of Interest:
Team 7-11 Bike on display: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4101

Ely Nevada Mountain Biking Paradise: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4109

Mercury Wheels relocates to Utah: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4116

Lizard Skins Shoe Cover review: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4114

Ride of the Month: Great Basin: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4112

Biking the Great Divide: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3277

Park City Point to Point: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4102

Tour of Utah Coverage, Photos, Video, Results:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/category/tour-of-utah/tour-of-utah-2014/

Are Electric Bikes the Future?: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3934

2014 Tour of Utah Stage 4 Photo Gallery by Cottonsoxphotography.com:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4058

What to Eat During training and competition: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3930

Peter and the Brink: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3947

Youth Triathlons: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3933

Beetroot Juice Study: University of Utah's Neuromuscular Function Lab
Seeks Volunteer Cyclists: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3653

Powers Wins 2014 Cedar City Grand Prix - Report, Results, Photos:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3561

Catching up with Tayler Wiles, Utah Pro Racer:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3129

Recollections of the 1988 Tour de France Feminin:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3451

Photos from Recent Races:

Utah Cyclocross Series Race 1 9-27-2014
http://statictab.com/hspdcrw

Snowbird Hill Climb 2014 photos
http://statictab.com/mwwfbms

Porcupine Big Cottonwood Hill Climb Photo Gallery
http://statictab.com/igjaqxz

Sugarhouse Criterium 2014 Photo Gallery
http://statictab.com/5zqdzzj

Big Cottonwood Hill Climb 2012
http://statictab.com/2o26r9b

Intermountain Cup 5 Mile Pass photos 2014
http://statictab.com/yhrc37d

Snowbird Hill Climb 2013 photos
http://statictab.com/khco2vc

Bikes for Kids Time Trial 2014
http://statictab.com/mdyaxxa

Looking for a job in the cycling industry? Try our new jobs board:
http://cyclingutah.com/jobs

(Need to post a job? email dave at cyclingutah.com It's free)

Contests:
We are giving away great things:

Enter to win a Kryptonite 1090 Integrated Chain Lock:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3051

  (All contests are on Facebook. You must enter that way. No other
options are possible. See links for details. Contests have various
expiration dates. You must enter each contest separately.)

Discount codes:
Look in our May issue (find it on our website):

Rudy Project Helmets - page 9
GoPro - page 10

Miss our May issue: Read it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/may/Cycling-Utah-May-2014-Issue-counter.html

or: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3110

Miss our July 2014 issue? Read it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3400

Miss our June 2014 issue? Read it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/june/Cycling-Utah-June-2014-Issue-counter.html

or: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=3274

Please take a moment and like us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
http://facebook.com/cyclingutah
http://twitter.com/cyclingutah
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Cyclingutah

Also, we have tons of great new stories, news, calendar information,
and more at
http://www.cyclingutah.com

Cycling Utah is looking for reporters and contributing
writers/journalists (and photographers) for everything from general
interest bike stories to race reporting to touring, etc. If you are
interested, have a story idea, or news you would like to share,
please email dave at cyclingutah.com

Upcoming Events:
For details, see:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/event-calendars/

11/28/2014	Cross Out Cancer	American Fork	UT
11/29/2014	Saturday Fatter-day Ride	Saratoga Springs	UT
11/29/2014	Utah Cyclocross Series Race 	Kaysville	UT
12/5/2014	BetterRide MTB Camp	Las Vegas	NV
12/6/2014	SICX #6 Sandy Point 	Boise	ID
12/6/2014	Utah Cyclocross Series Race	Draper	UT
12/6/2014	Global Fat Bike Day Utah	Ogden	UT
12/6/2014	Rocky Mountain Cyclocross Championships	Longmont	CO
12/7/2014	SICX #7 Sandy Point 	Boise	ID
12/13/2014	Kringle Cross	Boise	ID
12/13/2014	Grand Targhee Fat Bike Race #1	Grand Targhee	WY
12/13/2014	X-Mas Cross	Kearns	UT
1/1/2015	New Year's Day Ride	Boise	ID
1/3/2015	Frosty the Fat Bike Race Series	Wasatch Front	UT
1/7/2015	USA Cycling Cyclocross National Championships	Austin	TX
1/10/2015	JayP's Backyard Fat Bike Pursuit	Island
Park/West Yellowstone	ID
1/16/2015	Nevada State Downhill Championships, DH, SD, and DS
	Boulder City	NV
1/16/2015	BetterRide XC Race Camp	Scottsdale	AZ
1/17/2015	Grand Targhee Fat Bike Race	Grand Targhee	WY
1/23/2015	Global Fat Bike Summit and Festival	Jackson	WY
1/30/2015	BetterRide XC Race Camp	Scottsdale	AZ
1/31/2015	Estrella Hedgehog Hustle	Goodyear	AZ

Thanks for reading,
Dave Iltis
Editor
Cycling Utah