[NMCycling] FS: Road tubeless wheels set w/ tires

Michael Smith via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 28 10:37:31 MST 2014

Hey all,
Happy black Friday. I have a set of tubeless road wheels for sale. They
have less than 1000 miles on them and are in great shape. Stans Alpha 340
tubeless rims laced to Shimano XT hubs, 130 spacing, black double butted
spokes and silver alloy nipples. Tires are Hutchinson Sector 28mm. The ride
is fantastic and I didn't have a single flat all fall. I will also throw in
the 11-28 10 speed cassette if you need it. $250.
Thanks,
Michael
238-7893