[NMCycling] Old Fahsioned CX schedule and poll

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 7 22:15:29 MDT 2014

This is what I have for now for the Old Fashioned CX series:

11-30-14 Sunday, 2PM, Capulin Cyclocross, Albuquerque
12-28-14 Sunday, 2PM, Hays Apple Farm Cyclocross, Bosque Farms
1-1-15 Thursday, 3PM, Valle Del Oro CX, Albuquerque.
1-4-15 Sunday, 2PM, Roosevelt Cyclocross, Tijeras
1-25-15 Sunday, 2PM Yakkity Yak CX, Series Final, Albuquerque

The full schpeil can be had at
bcdracing.com/cycling.

I moved Capulin from 11-2 to 11-30 thinking that it would just be too much the day after Night Cross.  It is a rough course to do on a second day of racing, a serious runup, maybe two, and the course is at 9000ft. On the other hand it could be pretty cold by 11-30, and we might get snowed out. 11-30 is the Sunday after thanksgiving and some folks may be traveling. My brother said that he would prefer it 11-2 if he is going to drive over from Amarillo, and other outoftowners coming to night cross might feel the same.  In any case it is not until 2PM on Sunday.

So please let me know which is preferable to you, but make sure you would actually plan on coming if you respond.  For simpplicity if you are on FB respond to the poll there.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hawke-Races/85979633123
If not just email me.

Thanks,

4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE