[NMCycling] UNM Lobos Invitational Cyclocross

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Oct 20 22:37:33 MDT 2014

Bike Racers,

USAC permit is approved for the UNM Cyclocross this Sunday.  Event will be at Roosevelt Middle School in Tijeras.
We will endeavor to make the course meet USAC guidlines.  It will be very fast with, a fair bit of pavement, and a bit more running than most of the NMCX races.  This will be a USAC/NCAA cyclocross race, but not part of the NMCX series. Despite the title you do not need to be invited, but some collegate teams were invited.  This will not be the Old Fashioned Series course.  We will do that on 1-4-15, Lord willing.
Flyer and coursemap at: http://bcdracing.com/cycling/

Hope you can make it out,
Toodles,

4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE