[NMCycling] Lobos silent auction tomorrow!

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Apr 11 11:56:18 MDT 2015

Make a difference AND pick up a couple of sweet rides!

Not one, but two beautiful Cannondale Scalpels will be available for your bids tomorrow at the Adoption Exchange time trial and at the Balloon Fiesta criterium. One is a 22" full XTR team replica, the other is a 19" 800. 100% of proceeds from the sale will go to pay entry fees for your UNM Lobo Cycling Team AND your donation will be tax deductible through the UNM Foundation. Thank you to Knute Kovach, and SpinDocs in Santa Fe for generously donating the bikes. Now help us get these racers to the start line where they can represent you, me, and our great state of New Mexico.

See you at the races.

Chad P.

Sent from my iPhone