[NMCycling] National Bike Challenge

Jerry Shere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 15 12:53:45 MDT 2015

Hello,

Sport Systems is putting together a team to participate in the National
Bike Challenge promoted by People for Bikes (see attached). We’ll be
joining the Albuquerque Rides league. I’m hoping you can put together a
team and join us in this challenge. It will be fun and I think it might
help grow cycling at all levels in our community. Please feel free to
forward this to any groups you think might like to participate.

Regards,

Jerry Shere
Albuquerque, New Mexico