[NMCycling] Fwd: Chuska MTB Challenge 9-11 OCT 2015

Scott Nydam via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 8 03:27:37 MDT 2015

For anyone looking to expand their been-there/done-that . . . See below the message from Tom Riggenbach director of www.navajoYES.org about this event traveling primitive roads deep into the Chuska Mountains on the Navajo Reservation . . . This year's Chuska promises to be a great event with a festival camping atmosphere, multiple distance routes,  times segments for the ambitious rides traveling up to high point places (like the 9400 ft elev Roof Butte over-looking the Shiprock formation), but an otherwise casual mtb granfondo type event with support and feed stations along the way. Feel free to contact myself or Tom with any questions.

Scott Nydam
+1 (707) 479-6253 m

Begin forwarded message: