[NMCycling] Santa fe cross practice

Sam Rynas via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 14 18:38:33 MDT 2015

That time again! I am going to start cross practices this next week.

5:45 pm  bicentennial park santa fe on Tuesdays.

New for this year - I'm going to keep a roster and will raffle off some
prizes to people with the most attendance.  Also... there may, might,
possibly, kinda, sorta be a fun "ride" that will involved riding bikes fast
and unofficially through santa fe **alley cat**. Details will be announced
through practice for that.

If you know of any one not on the list serve that would like updates I'm
going to be posting through a Google group for weekly updates. So join
Google group "santa fe cyclist" and I'll post all updates for practice.
I'm going to aim to have an agenda for practices and on occasion might try
different parks. All that will be posted in the Google group. I'll still
post updates to this list too.

Any questions email me!