[NMCycling] Lobo Ride 8/16/15

Samuel Medina via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 14 18:44:57 MDT 2015

Lobo Ride (8/16/15): Meet at Nob Hill Michael Thomas Coffee at 8AM. I say we switch up the route and do Algodones loop then, up Tramway, then back to town however is most convenient for each person. Slow, no drop pace through town to accommodate everyone. Moderate pace through Algodones. Then if anyone wants to go hard on Tramway, I will be happy to join. Hope to see everyone out!
PS: I'm doing a ride Saturday morning. Meet at Montano and Bosque Trail at 9:00, if anyone wants to join. I will be riding Tramway, plus La Luz, Tram shed, and Deer Trail. It's a 50 mile ride form my house, then down Commanche. E-Mail me back if you plan on going on this ride.

Samuel Medina