[NMCycling] Trainers for Sale

Jennifer Leising via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 17 12:30:03 MDT 2015

Ladies & Gents,

We have the following trainers for sale, if you are interested please call
505-710-7320 or email Club at womenridingwell.com:

- *CycleOps Fluid Trainer (Fluid II) *w/ front wheel stand and floor mat.
Good condition. $165.00 each

- *CycleOps Power Trainer *w/ front wheel stand and floor mat. Good
condition. $250.

- *Front wheel riser for bicycle trainers*. 3 heights. Strong and stable.
$15.00 each

- *CompuTrainer Pro Power Trainer(s)* Each unit will work as a stand alone
unit - or will work as part of a multi-trainer system. $700 each

Included w/ each CompuTrainer

   1. Pro CompuTrainer
   2. Custom made controller stand - heavy, almost impossible to knock over
   3. Upgraded front wheel stand (multi level for level to moderate hill)
   4. Complete software and manuals (likely not the latest software - you
   can easily upgrade)
   5. Heavy duty quick release
   6. Cadence magnet (not the newer puck style)

You can use an individual Computrainer with a computer (not included and
not necessary) - for very precise tri and cycling training.  If you
purchase both CompuTrainers, I will include a custom configured computer at
no additional cost.  NOTE: you will need to provide your own TV/monitor to
have a fully functional system.

The price for each unit is $700.00 - well below the price for a new unit.
Purchase two of the CompuTrainers for $1400.00 and you will receive the
computer - at no additional cost!  All you would add is a TV/Monitor to
complete your system.

Thanks,

Jennifer

WomenRidingWell