[NMCycling] Thursday night informal STXC race at Deadman

Sheila Senft via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 17 15:24:01 MDT 2015

ABQ cyclists - join us on Thursday, August 20th for an informal short track
mountain bike (group ride) race. We'll start at approximately 6pm and do an
easy pre-ride lap of the course (lap will likely be 3-6 minutes in length).
We'll race for 40-45 minutes. Course is located at Deadman picnic area in
the Cedro area. To get there from Tijeras, take NM337 south (also known as
South 14). Deadman is about 1/4 to 1/3 of a mile south of Pine Flat picnic
area and is on the east side of the highway. Park along highway or park in
Pine Flat lot and ride up the road to entrance. If you need additional
directions PM me or email me at sustainableendurancecoaching at gmail.com