[NMCycling] Road race promoters- only need read this

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 31 09:34:43 MDT 2015

Hey all,

I am working to put on the stage race(not an omnium) for next year, that i
did not do this year, and I am looking at the weekend of April 9-10 2016
for the date.
Easter falls on March 27 2016 next year.
Any conflicts you all see?

For your all your info, it will be a 3 stage race. TT, either a crit or a
circuit race and a road race. Either the circuit race or the road race
will, possibly, have a section of dirt in it, Hence having it on
Paris-Roubaix weekend.

Please let me know if you know of a conflict with this date, from you or
others. Thanks