[NMCycling] Road race promoters- only need read this

Patrick R. Holland via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 31 10:00:59 MDT 2015

Stephen,

I’m not sure what the calendar looks like next year, but the Ft. Davis Hammerfest was held on the weekend prior to Easter, the Adoption Exchange the weekend following Easter, and the Cavern City Classic on April 18th – 19th.  Many people are training for Gila around this time also.  Although your stage race sounds great, this seems to be an already busy time.

Patrick H.