[NMCycling] CX Season Calendar

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 31 15:24:29 MDT 2015

Hello all,

In an attempt to brighten everyone's Monday, check out the most up-to-date
and official NMCX Calendar around! We believe we have really flushed this
calendar out to include the best courses, the best promoters, and the best
arrangement for the schedule.

To get the most up-to-date information for cyclocross, make sure to follow
the series on Facebook on the NM Cyclocross Community Page. We will be
posting up course maps, flyers, practice schedules, pictures, and much more
on that site!

***Big item to notice, the series finale has changed location***
Seeing as our championship is a regional championship, we are going to give
our buddies down in Las Cruces and El Paso some love and have them host the
SERIES FINALE as a weekend deal. This will also make sure that we get the
best weather possible for CX in December (we're gunning for a MUDFEST right
now!).

9/19 – Nero Veloce Clinic (Sunny Slope)
9/20 – Nero Veloce Series Opener Race (Sunny Slope)
9/27 – Spokettes Clinic (ABQ)
10/3 – Active Knowledge (Location TBD)
10/11 – Sport Systems Mountaintop Cycling (Desert Academy, SF)
10/24 – Haunted Mesa Psycho-Cross: Active Knowledge (ABQ)
10/25 – High Desert Bicycles (ABQ)
10/31 – Gore-ieta Night Cross (Glorieta Camps) *Collegiate available
11/1 – GetOut! Race (Glorieta Camps) *Collegiate available
11/8 – Hawke (Capulin)
11/15 – The Spokettes (Santa Fe - Course Location TBD))
11/22 – Zia Rides (Location TBD)
12/5 – El Paso Race (Course Location TBD)
12/6 – Series Final: Las Cruces (Course Location TBD)
12/13 – Regional Championship: Glorieta Camps

--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*