[NMCycling] NM/West Texas Regional CX Championships this Sunday and a new Facebook page for CORE Crew

Chris Sheehan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 10 15:16:31 MST 2015

The conditions should be epic for proper cross this Sunday.  A fun,
challenging course requiring a full skill set and we might even have some
mud and/or snow that complete Euro effect.  A light XC bike works well for
some, so a CX bike is definitely not required.

Come race, spectate and heckle!

Lodging, breakfast, hot chocolate, coffee, lunch and music!

The CORE Crew that puts on most the Santa Fe dirt races has a new Facebook
page to promote our races, racing in general and get people stoked to ride.

Like it here:

https://www.facebook.com/CORE-Crew-Events-1730706957163436/

Register for the race here (pre-reg by Saturday at 8 PM):

<goog_846620085>
https://www.usacycling.org/register/2015-3639

Check out the race event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/539591339532992/