[NMCycling] FS: 2012 Jamis D29 Carbon Pro 17" Mountain Bike

John Stadick via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 11 10:29:56 MST 2015

This is a used size medium bike in good to excellent condition with upgrades including carbon bar and seatpost and Stans Raven and Crow tires. Hubs, bottom bracket, fork and brakes were last serviced at Broken Spoke in 2014. I've used little since then, in favor of my full suspension. Highlights are XT rear der., black flag wheels with Stans rims and front thru axle, avid elixir hydraulic brakes. Sorry about the old SLR saddle, it's much older than the bike, i swapped it out because I could not part with my favorite saddle. No pedals.

Other details: http://www.bicyclebluebook.com/searchlistingdetail.aspx?id=3041611

I'm asking $1400. I live in Santa Fe but willing to travel to meet up with you.