[NMCycling] XC ski clinic at Enchanted Forest - tomorrow

Clay Moseley via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 18 15:59:57 MST 2015

It's a bit late, but I realized that I usually send out info on our yearly
"early season" ski clinic up at Enchanted Forest XC
<http://www.enchantedforestxc.com/> ski area in Red River.  It is tomorrow
at 10:30am (probably getting really started around 11am).

The clinic will cover different aspects in both skate and classic, focusing
on classic skiing first, and skating afterward for those who are interested.

There will likely be more kids, but adults are welcome to join in as well.
The clinic itself is free, but you'll need to cover the trail pass and any
rentals, etc.  It's still a bargain and tomorrow's weather looks
spectacular.  They have as near perfect conditions as you can get for xc
skiing too.

More info on skiing at Enchanted Forest from the SW Nordic Ski blog:

http://swnordicski.blogspot.com/2015/01/visiting-enchanted-forest-xc-ski-and.html