[NMCycling] For Sale

Jerry Shere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Dec 18 21:39:11 MST 2015

I'm selling my 2012 Bianch Brava. I am getting surgery to my wrist due to
an injury sustained in my motorcycle accident and won't be needing this
bike. I will likely end up putting Di2 on my primary road bike and this
sale will help fund the conversion. The Bianchi has a nearly new Ultegra
6800 11 speed drivetrain and a new set of Mavic Aksium wheels. The result
is a very nice riding steel road bike. The geometry is relaxed and towards
the endurance side. Here are the specs...

MODEL 2012 Bianchi BravaCOLOR White/RedSIZE 57FRAME Bianchi Cr-Mo double
butted, tig welded, forged dropoutsFORK C2C K-VID Alu/Carbon 1 1/8"HEADSET
         1 1/8" threadlessSHIFTERS Shimano 6800 Ultegra 11 SpeedREAR
DERAILLEUR Shimano 6800 Ultegra 11 SpeedFRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano 6800
Ultegra 11 SpeedCRANKSET Shimano 6800 Ultegra 11 Speed 50/34 172.5CHAIN Shimano
HG900 HG-X Sil-TecCASSETTE Shimano 6800 Ultegra 11-26BRAKES Reparto Corse
WHEELS Mavic AksiumTIRE Specialized Roubaix 28/25STEM Reparto Corse alloy
HANDLEBAR Reparto Corse compact alloySADDLE Fizik Antares
SEATPOST Reparto Corse alloy 27.2

Price is $800 OBO. The bike will be at Sport Systems. Contact me at the
store if you have questions or would like to come by and take a look.

Jerry Shere, GM
Sport Systems
Albuquerque, New Mexico
505-837-9400