[NMCycling] Cycling Utah's Holiday Newsletter: Rudy Project discounts, Fat Biking, Endurance Sports Show, Stolen Bikes

Cycling Utah via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 28 12:44:49 MST 2015

Hi New Mexico Cyclist!

Happy Holidays from Cycling Utah to you! We are looking forward to
the new year and next season of cycling!

A few of our favorite things:

1. Cycling Utah's Fall Winter 2015 issue is here! It's out and in
your favorite bike shop in Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, S. Idaho, W.
Colorado, N. Arizona!
or read it online. Read about Rider of the Year Awards, Fat Biking,
Touring in the Mojave, Lotoja, commuting and much much more!

Get our Fall/Winter issue here:
http://cyclingutah.com/oct/Cycling-Utah-Fall-Winter-2015-Issue-counter.html
or http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=7547

2. Sponsored Post: Rudy Project is offering Cycling Utah readers huge
discounts up to 40% off! on helmets, glasses, and gear! For great
deals, visit www.e-rudy.com/vip  Enter the code: cyclingutah

3. Please make a year end donation to any of the great local cycling
non-profits. They help build the cycling community and make cycling
more accessible to everyone!

Donate today!
a. Bicycle Collective: http://www.bicyclecollective.org/donate
They provide low cost bikes to the community along with many programs!
b. Bike Utah - Utah's Statewide Advocacy Group: http://bikeutah.org/endofyear
c. Weber Pathways: http://www.weberpathways.org/
They work to build trails and pathways in Weber County.
d. Mountain Trails Foundation:
http://mountaintrails.org/product-category/membership/
They work to build trails in Summit County.
e. Wasatch Trails Alliance: They work to build trails in Wasatch County.
http://wasatchtrailsalliance.org/membership.html
f. Trails Utah - They are a new organization dedicated to building
more trails for non-motorized use in Utah!
http://www.trailsutah.org/get-involved/support-our-work
g. Get your Share the Road License Plate - some of the cost is tax deductible!
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4329

4. Subscribe to our print edition:
Only $15/year!

5. Get your tickets now for the Endurance Sports Show!
Event Details: February 5-6 - Endurance Sports Show, Sandy, UT, This
is the largest public endurance expo in Utah catering to cyclists,
triathletes, runners and other endurance athletes. The show brings
athletes, manufacturers, retailers, race directors, clubs, nonprofit
organizations and coaches together. Attendees can demo, purchase and
get updated on new products for the upcoming season, learn about
upcoming events, mingle with race directors, and find clubs they can
train with, Shawn Snow, 385-202-5679, info at endurancesportshow.com
http://www.endurancesportsshow.com/

6. Stolen Bike Info: Cycling Utah has added a new section on our
website to help the community recover stolen bikes.
See: Guide to recovering your stolen bike:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/tech/uh-oh-whered-my-bike-go-guide-to-recovering-your-stolen-bike/
Report a stolen bike:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/bike-theft/report-a-stolen-bike/
Stolen Bike Listings:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/bike-theft/stolen-bike-listings/
Register your bike: http://www.cyclingutah.com/bike-theft/register-your-bike/

7. 2016 Event Calendars: http://www.cyclingutah.com/event-calendars/

8. Fat Bike Events: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=2760

See below for: articles of interest, back issues, discount codes,
cycling jobs, event entry contests, and upcoming events.

Happy Biking!
Dave Iltis
Editor
Cycling Utah

Articles of Interest:

Tour of Utah host cities for 2016: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=7906

Salt Lake City Complete Streets Assessment: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=7900

A Grand Ride at the Cache Gran Fondo: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=5674

A Guide to Psychological Recovery from a Bike Accident:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=5683

A Trip on The Idaho Hot Springs Mountain Bike Route: An Adventure
Cycling Association Classic: http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4616

Tour of Utah Coverage, Photos, Video, Results:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/category/tour-of-utah/tour-of-utah-2015/

Photos from Recent Races:

http://gallery.cyclingutah.com

Looking for a job in the cycling industry? Try our new jobs board:
http://cyclingutah.com/jobs

(Need to post a job? email dave at cyclingutah.com It's free)

Please take a moment and like us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
http://facebook.com/cyclingutah
http://twitter.com/cyclingutah
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Cyclingutah

Also, we have tons of great new stories, news, calendar information,
and more at
http://www.cyclingutah.com

Cycling Utah is looking for reporters and contributing
writers/journalists (and photographers) for everything from general
interest bike stories to race reporting to touring, etc. If you are
interested, have a story idea, or news you would like to share,
please email dave at cyclingutah.com

2016 Bike Events:
For details, see:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/event-calendars/

For our new Fat Bike race and event Calendar, See:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=2760

Thanks for reading,
Dave Iltis
Editor