[NMCycling] Roosevelt CX II RSVPs

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 31 11:47:20 MST 2015

Crossers,
Deadline for RSVPs for the Roosevelt CX is midnight tonight.  If you want to come out please take a second to RSVP.  While I am happy to set up infromal training races, I do not feel that it is worthwhile if there are just a couple of folks out there.  So the RSVP minimum for this one is 15 and we need another ten or so.  Unlike last week, weather will be pretty nice, low 40s with very little wind.  There will be a little residual snow and mud on the course.  Please RSVP by emailing me directly or joining the event on FB at https://www.facebook.com/events/1672533166333587/1673506792902891/  I will announce if we are on or not tomorrow.

Bonne Anée,

yourstruly at fastmail.com