[NMCycling] Host housing April 10-11

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 3 14:30:11 MST 2015

Hello New Mexico.

We'll have about 20 collegiate racers coming in from Arizona for Adoption Exchange. We want to get a jump on finding host housing for them. You can be as hospitable as you feel led to be, but at minimum these kids need a quiet place to sleep, a hot shower, and a kitchen to cook in. Thank you in advance for your generosity. They do take care of us when we're on the road. Contact me at thechadisgreat at yahoo.com if you can host a college kid or two on April 10-11. Thanks.

Chad P.

Sent from my iPhone