[NMCycling] 2015 Tour de Los Alamos (?)

DAVID ZERKLE via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 3 17:25:39 MST 2015

Hi,

We announce with great regret that we will not be promoting the Tour de Los Alamos this year for its 43rd running.

We are actively searching for someone (or a group) to take over the race.  If you or someone you know is interested in promoting The Tour this year, please contact us.  We will help to make the transition year as painless as possible.

Thank you for your consideration, and we sincerely hope to be able to find a way to continue this great tradition.

Roadrunners Cycling Club
505-500-7535