[NMCycling] Flyer for 2nd Annual Early Season Bike Swap

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Feb 15 10:34:15 MST 2015

Attached is a flyer full of information on the *2nd Annual Early Season
Bike Swap*.  Please help us make this event as successful as possible by
passing the flyer on to people you know who might be interested.  The
success of this event is directly tied to furthering Duke City Wheelmen's
outreach efforts, including what we do at Noon Day Ministries.

To see what we do at Noon Day, come visit with us this coming Friday,
February 20 between 9 am and 12:00pm.
Find out about Noon Day <http://therockabq.com/>  and their new location, 2400
Second Street • Albuquerque, NM 87102

Duke City Wheelmen will be there, working on bikes and installing lights
all morning.  A special event on 2/20 will be the presentation of a
donated, refurbished bike to a long-time recipient of DCW bike related
services at Noon Day.

*DCW has been working on bikes at Noon Day since July of 2013!*

We'll accept donations at Noon Day on February 20th too.

Donated items may be used directly to support Noon Day clients or sold at
the *2nd Annual Early Season Bike Swap* to support the purchase of needed
supplies.

All donations are Tax Deductable.

Thanks!
Jennifer Buntz