[NMCycling] [wombatsnm] Flyer for 2nd Annual Early Season Bike Swap [1 Attachment]

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Feb 27 11:54:22 MST 2015

Tomorrow looks like a GREAT day for a bike swap!

A few sellers tables are still left - email or text me at 505-306-1443 to
reserve one now.  9 am for sellers, 9:30 am for buyers.  Trek Bicycle
Superstore, 5000 Menaul NE

Spend your morning with us, maybe it will clear up some by the afternoon so
you can still work in your exercise fix.

Donations can be accepted all day today at Trek, now through 6:30 pm.  Tax
receipts are available as all donations to Duke City Wheelmen are tax
deductible.

Ride on!
Jennifer

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 10:34 AM, Jennifer Buntz bikefunsafe at gmail.com