[NMCycling] Garage cleaning - bike stuff for sale

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 16 12:43:39 MST 2015

For all of you with stuff to sell, consider a table at the 2nd Annual Early
Season Bike Swap.  The very low $20 dollar cost of a table could be split
as many ways as you can divide it up between sellers.  You could also take
turns manning the table on February 28th, between 9 am and 2 pm.

There are lots of ways to organize a group table, by team or club, between
coworkers, or between friends.

There is no % take for DCW from your profits to worry about either.  With
this mention in the Albuquerque Journal today (and more to come) we are
planning for a lot of buyers!

*BIKE SWAP TIME IS NEAR:* On the last Saturday of the month, Feb. 28, Duke
> City Wheelmen will host its annual Bike Swap, a chance for cyclists to sell
> their old gear and pick up new.
> Sellers are advised to show up at 9 a.m., customers at 9:30 a.m., at the
> basement of the Trek Superstore at 5000 Menaul NE.
> Sellers pay a $20 table fee, which the group uses for efforts that include
> getting bikes to homeless or near homeless people, organizing its “Can You
> See Us NOW?” safety event, and installing and maintaining “ghost bikes” to
> mark where riders have died on metro-area streets.

Thanks for considering.  Hope to see you there.

Jennifer