[NMCycling] Fenton Lake Logistics...

Michael McCalla via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 11 22:54:58 MDT 2015

Hi Everybody,
I just bought burgers/sausages/chips/salsa/melons/cookies/charcoal/beer/soda/plates/utensils etc., we should be good to go!  Feel free to bring supplemental food, I didn't get a lot for vegetarians.  If you know anybody that wants to tend the grill, I am happy to hand off those duties!
I can take clothes to Fenton, but you will need to get them to me tomorrow at NMBikeNSPort before 5 pm Saturday.  I will be working there:)
I am taking Tom E., Oscar, Marc K., and Saul, so I'm loaded.  Brent Bonwell said he can take 3 riders and bikes, maybe Gregg, Jeff and Vince Fischer?  I think Tony is driving the RV, so perhaps he can a rider or two as well, I'll check with him tomorrow.
It sounds like some of the Racing Apparel guys will join us for the first part of the ride, so we should have a good group.  I am still looking for somebody to drive my van up, it just needs to be there by 12:30 pm.  I will drive myself if we can't find anybody, and I'll ride backwards until I see you!
Should be a fun ride!  I would anticipate riders getting to Fenton between 1 and 1:30, I hope to leave for Santa Fe by 3:30 or 4 at the very latest so that we will be back by 6 pm.
Mike