[NMCycling] Mtn Biking - Wild West

Lindsay Mapes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 12 13:51:17 MDT 2015

12 Hours in the Wild West mtb race, Ruidoso, April 11:

Late registration kicks in Monday, March 16. Register
<http://www.ziarides.com/events/12-hours-in-the-wild-west/race-registration/>
before Sunday at midnight to get your event tee and save some bucks! Late
reg = no t-shirt + $15 mas/person. I know... you New Mexico riders love to
register
<http://www.ziarides.com/events/12-hours-in-the-wild-west/race-registration/>
early.

Never ridden the Ft. Stanton Trails? Check out some videos
<http://www.ziarides.com/events/12-hours-in-the-wild-west/pics-vids/> of
the event.

Wild West is 99% singletrack, FREE beer thanks to Bosque Brewing, I think
we're even feeding you a meal, there's a free kids' bike race, giant event
bonfire this year with a local storyteller (Buffalo Soilders spirits
abound!), hot beltbuckle prizes for top three in each cat.
Oh, and a laid-back, organized and great atmosphere mountain bike race!

Hope to see you there!
Pedal, pedal,

Zia Rides

*Lindsay Mapes* | Directora
*Zia Rides* | Website <http://www.ZiaRides.com> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/ZiaRides>
P.O. Box 1197 Gallup, NM 87305 | 505-863-4228