[NMCycling] Lobo Ride

Samuel Medina via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 14 10:31:03 MDT 2015

For tomorrow (3/15/15), we will be riding the Adoption Road Race Course from UNM. George Tapley volunteered to take the beginners from UNM to Tijeras & Back. As soon as we get past Tijeras, we can get aggressive. Stephen Williamson is working with some parents to possibly provide us a support vehicle for the ride. Bring plenty of water and food just in case though. This ride is 80 miles from UNM. Meet at the Lobo Statue (Central & Stanford) at 9am! Hope to see everyone there!

	Samuel Medina