[NMCycling] Lobo Ride Sunday 9am

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Mar 13 11:53:40 MDT 2015

The varsity ride will start from Stanford and Central and ride out for a pre-ride of Adoption Exchange RR. Tentatively, the JV ride is to the triangle and back. Beginners turn around at Tijeras. No drop until Believers' Center.  We look forward to seeing you all out on the road!

I myself can't be there this Sunday. As always, Thank you to Stephen Williamson and TLC Jr. Devo for helping out. Also, thank you to 2015-16 Lobo commitment Sam Medina for coordinating our road rides.

Thank

Sent from my iPhone