[NMCycling] Adopt a starving college student for Adoption Exchange!

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 23 16:42:03 MDT 2015

Hello all!  We need to find housing and another heapin' helpin' of your hospitality for the Adoption Exchange Classic, coming up on April 11-12.

Thank you to Lindsey Mapes and Zia Rides for being the first to offer to house a couple of incoming collegiate racers. We're expecting another 15-20 coming from AZ. Our kids rely on them when we travel, so we want to be sure and show them a good time here in 'Burque.  They would need a quiet place to sleep, a hot shower, and a place to do their own cooking for the nights of April 10-11. Please contact me off-list at thechadisgreat at yahoo.com

The UNM Lobo Cycling Team would like to thank you for your support.

Chad P.

Sent from my iPhone