[NMCycling] Volcano Cliffs TLC/Active Knowledge Circuit Race, 3/21/15 - race video

Nathan Masek via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 24 07:08:01 MDT 2015

Hey guys, check out this video from day 1 of the circuit race this past weekend.  This course was so amazing, and for those of you who were there you know - it was the sheer purity of racing on smooth turns, well defined corners, slight hills (up to 3% in some cases), in a closed course context - awesome!  The course we incredibly well laid out, and you could see a good amount of it from a single location.  A well run event and special thanks to TLC/Active Knowledge.

This is a collection of the first few laps of the Men's Masters 45+, I hope you enjoy.
Also, feel free to turn it up!

https://vimeo.com/123056875