[NMCycling] Thank you, NM

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Mar 29 19:41:02 MDT 2015

First of all, thank you to Bart Bowen, former UNM skier, for picking up the entry fees for our Nordic skier turned BMX racer Anniken Bratlie. In case you missed it, Bart was also the 2x USPRO champ on the road among many other things, and currently runs bowensportsperformance.com

Second, thank you to all of you for opening your homes to the collegiate racers coming in for Adoption Exchange. We have housing arrangements for 20 visiting riders. They take care of our riders when we travel, so thank you for showing these AZ kids some real New Mexican hospitality.

Third, thank you to the 14 riders from 6 different teams who came out for the Lobo's Adoption Exchange pre-ride today.  High Desert Bikes, TLC Devo, NM Spokettes, NM Devo, Nob Hill Velo, and of course the Lobos. Our varsity roadie, Sue Alschuler led two trips up Heartbreak this morning. Special thanks to Sue's hubby, Steve Alschuler, for leading the fast ride.

Go Lobos!

Sent from my iPhone