[NMCycling] Las Campanas Classic 2015 Regional Road Race Championships

Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Mar 30 15:50:01 MDT 2015

Hey Bike Racers!!

       Our bike race has been selected for the New Mexico Regional Road Race Championships this year, one more lap per Cat & age groups.  for all the info please check it out, we are now listed on USAC active events and open for registration on newmexicosportsonline.com, who also has all the race info!!!

Juniors race for free!!!

NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION

We will be awarding awesome 1,2 & 3rd place medals, provided by Metallurgia Creativa USA - medals & trophies.

As last year, it's the same great course, well marked and officiated!!

Thanks, Charlie D.

Charlie Drysdale-Race Director
charlierunner57 at aol.com
505-699-4455