[NMCycling] Las Campanas Classic 2015 Regional Road Race Championships

Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 31 10:25:13 MDT 2015

Hey Folks

   Forgot to mention the date of our race. It'll be June 25, 2015. First start @ 8AM. For further info, check USAC events or newmexicosportsonline.com

Thanks, Charlie Drysdale
      charlierunner57 at aol.com
              505-699-4455

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Drysdale via Bike-racers <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com>
To: bike-racers <bike-racers at swcp.com>
Sent: Mon, Mar 30, 2015 3:50 pm
Subject: Re: [NMCycling] Las Campanas Classic 2015 Regional Road Race Championships

              Hey Bike Racers!!

                      Our bike race has been selected for the New Mexico Regional Road Race Championships this year, one more lap per Cat & age groups.  for all the info please check it out, we are now listed on USAC active events and open for registration on newmexicosportsonline.com, who also has all the race info!!!

               Juniors race for free!!!

               NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION

               We will be awarding awesome 1,2 & 3rd place medals, provided by Metallurgia Creativa USA - medals & trophies.

               As last year, it's the same great course, well marked and                officiated!!

               Thanks, Charlie D.

               Charlie Drysdale-Race Director

               charlierunner57 at aol.com

               505-699-4455