[NMCycling] FW: OSUNA ROAD WIDENING meeting Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Diane Albert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 5 08:26:21 MDT 2015

See below notice for meeting tonight. Plan includes bike lanes. Are three
travel lanes each direction really needed here?

  _____

CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE DEPARTMENT OF MUNICIPAL DEVELOPMENT

PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT MEETING

OSUNA ROAD WIDENING

>From Chappell Road to Jefferson Street

The City of Albuquerque Department of Municipal Development is currently
designing

improvements to the Osuna Road corridor that will widen the roadway from
four to six

lanes. The project will also enhance pedestrian and bicycle facilities by
installing new

sidewalk, improving intersection accessibility features, and adding new
bicycle lanes.

The meeting is aimed to inform the local community of the planned
improvements

Public Meeting:

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Where:

Calvary Chapel of Albuquerque

The Plex Building

4001 Osuna Road NE

Albuquerque, NM 87109

(505) 344-0880

Comments: Written comments

will be accepted at the meeting.

They can also be mailed, faxed,

or emailed to Dan Hogan, City

of Albuquerque, Department of

Municipal Development, Engineering Division, PO Box 1293, Albuquerque, NM
87103,

phone (505) 768-3838, fax (505) 768-2733, email: DHogan at cabq.gov

ADA: To request Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)-related accommodations
for the

meeting, contact Dan Hogan

Public Meeting Location

Note: Gratuitous graphics and other non-essential items may be removed from
the above message to save time loading the email and to save ink and paper
if printed.

Website: www.anvanews.com
Email: anvanews at aol.com

anvanews - We are using this email address to provide information about
community events and issues. This email was blind copied to those who have
provided email address information to the Alameda North Valley Association
(ANVA) or to email addresses that are part of the public record. Email
address lists are maintained at the discretion of the site owner and not by
ANVA. The information provided does not necessarily reflect the views of
ANVA or anvanews and anvanews and the site owner assumes no responsibility
about the information provided. If you have additional community information
or questions, please reply to this email. We reserve the right to select and
edit any material that is submitted. Gratuitous graphics and other non-
essential items included in the information sent to anvanews may be removed.
If you would like to be removed from this list, please reply to this email.
If you continue to receive email please reply again and we will again try to
eliminate duplicated addresses. Email addresses are not shared and they will
never be used for commercial purposes.