[NMCycling] FW: OSUNA ROAD WIDENING meeting Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue May 5 10:17:31 MDT 2015

I work in the technology park behind Calvary.
Are 3 lanes necessary?  Not at all.  At rush hour that section of road does
not back up significantly and it is rare to sit through more than one cycle
of the light at Jefferson on eastbound Osuna.

Bike accommodations would be very nice, or at least in my own personal
interest, as to get from work to the north diversion channel I usually have
to ride the short section of Osuna between the light at Academy Parkway
(the location of the Scott Lane ghost bike...) and Chappel.  Through that
area there is a curb at the edge of the lane and not even a sidewalk
option.

Cheers,
Nate