[NMCycling] This is why we should always wear cameras

paul via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed May 13 21:07:42 MDT 2015

Agreed. To amplify, Bob Mionski - Legally Speaking - makes the point
about how a camera can work against you. It'll record "those five stop
signs you burned through and that red light you ignored", which could
easily turn you from the victim to the aggressor.

Fyi, Bob spent a summer here in the 90's and has quite a resume:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Mionske#Palmar.C3.A8s