[NMCycling] Singing Rd on NM 333....GABAC is against?????

paul via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Nov 28 17:56:43 MST 2015

Yes, like with Paula's death. The 16 year old driver claimed Paula ran
the light - if I remember correctly - and that was that. Also with
Secreta (sorry for mutilating his name) at Comanche and the North Div
bike trail. The hit-and-run driver came back and claimed he ran the stop
sign. John Dunn, etc. etc. Dead men tell no tails...I'm buying a bike cam.