[NMCycling] Upgrade requests

Brandi Hibner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 9 18:47:04 MDT 2015

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that *most* of the numerous
upgrade requests I have received recently have been processed. Please note
that 'processed' and 'approved' are not necessarily the same thing. I have
1 request awaiting results being posted to USAC (promoters, please keep in
mind that delays in uploading results effects this) and 1 pending more
info. Please keep in mind when requesting up or down grades the following:

You can only upgrade 1 category at a time, no matter how much I like you.

You can't generally downgrade back to the lowest category in your
discipline. This category is intended for pure beginners, and is not
related to fitness or speed.

No matter how wonderful you are (and you are!!) I have to stick to the
results and upgrade you when you have earned the points. I know this can be
hard in our community, but you will get there!!

Please remember, if your results are not showing on USAC when you request a
change, to mention that in the resume section of your request. I will do
the research, no matter how complicated it may get. And it believe me, it
can be complicated.

Promoters, if you are having trouble getting your results uploaded to USAC,
please contact me directly and I will do what I can to get that fixed.
Including the racers' license category goes a long way in buttering me up
to help you! Also, Scotch, but mostly categories.

With the greatest respect,
Brandi Hibner
NMBRA Upgrade Co-ordinator and Board Member at large.