[NMCycling] Juniors cross race fees.

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 21 11:17:59 MDT 2015

Just a informational email for those wondering about the costs of juniors
racing and the fees.

There are 2 junior fees, for juniors that race in the junior races.

8 and under - $5
9-18 - $10

I have, over the last 25 years racing,promoting,and coaching juniors in NM,
been a big advocate of juniors racing for fee. When we were associated with
American Cycling Association, the fees for the juniors were covered by that
federation.
However, at this time all fees are paid by the promoter.
Here is the breakdown and why we are charging (at the promoters discretion).

$3.60 - uSAC insurance fee.
$1.00 - NMBRA fee.
$1.00 - Number. We bought 500 numbers at about $450, and have about 450
racers show each year.
$3-$4- Officials fees.
Approx $8-$9.60 a rider to race, adults or juniors.