[NMCycling] Glorieta Camps Cyclocross Weekend for Halloween!

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 21 13:27:41 MDT 2015

Hello everyone!

Registration is up and running for the Glorieta Camps Cyclocross Weekend
that is happening over the Halloween weekend.

We are excited to announce that we will be hosting the UNM sponsored Night
Cross race on Saturday October 31st, as well as the GetOut! sponsored Day
Cross race on Sunday November 1st. The best part is that everyone will GAIN
an hour of sleep that night due to the fall time change!!

REGISTER HERE <https://www.usacycling.org/register/2015-3360>

If you pre-register online for more than 1 race, you will receive 20% off
of ALL races. Pre-registration online closes at 10pm on October 29 so hurry
up! Also, we will be offering collegiate categories for both days,
available for online registration.

As always, lodging options are available so that you can make sure you get
as much fun and rest packed into Saturday night as possible. Please contact
Shea Dacus for more lodging information at shea at glorieta.org or (972)
965-2920.

Here is a quick glimpse at what we are looking at for the schedule:

Saturday October 31st
(Please pay careful attention to the race schedule as it has been adapted
for Night Cross is accommodate children better)
2:00 pm - Course Opens
3:00 pm - Registration Opens
4:00 pm - Races Begin
6:09 pm - Sun goes down officially
8:45 pm - Last race starts

Sunday November 1st
Don't forget to turn your clocks BACK an hour!
8:00 am - Registration Opens, Course Opens
9:00 am - First race starts
1:45 pm - Last race starts

As for the course, we will be running a really tight version of the
standard Glorieta course coming in at 2.5km for Night Cross and then we
will be opening additions to the course for Day Cross on Sunday. There will
be a never-before-seen section opening for Day Cross so make sure to check
it out before the races start! Attached are the two courses. The Yellow
course is Night Course and the Blue course is Day Cross.

--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*