[NMCycling] Haunted Cyclocross

Gavin Kennard via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Oct 24 18:41:10 MDT 2015

A special thanks to Stephen (KY) and Dave Wykoff (USAC official) for exercising the "spirit of the law vs the " letter of the law" and allowing me a late (very) entry for the CX race today. I understand their action was an exception and SHOULDN'T become a precedent..... Hence my thanks.
Also thanks to KY for the awesome CX venue, cool music, free coffee and never enough spectators with cowbells..... Com'n you don't have to do CX to support CX!
GavinMimmo Espresso