[NMCycling] Haunted Cyclocross

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Oct 24 19:34:18 MDT 2015

I’ve thanked KY for many many things over the years - his misunderstanding of the law ranks right up there.

Do all y’all know KY’s history with CX racing?  I do.  It goes way back to his a youth.  If you find yourself in a discrepancy with the law (for what ever reason - draw your own conclusions here) and you’re a youth on a bicycle, what the obvious choice?  Yep, work on your CX skills through the back roads (back yards really) while ditching Johnny Law in his patrol car.  KY won!  Repeatedly...

Thanks KY for yet another opportunity to enjoy the world of bicycle racing with you.  Thanks Dave for continuing to support it all.  Thanks Gavin for yet another opportunity for me to burden the list with my drivel.

—-Cliff

Ah, October.  The time of year when cyclists everywhere think
about getting started on those summer projects around the house.

Cliff Loucks
Albuquerque, New Mexico
at work: 505-844-9098
at play: 505-604-1254