[NMCycling] Moving Sale

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 21 23:58:47 MDT 2015

We are moving to Colorado in a few weeks so it is time to clean out what we
don't need and don't want to pack! Everything is OBO, please email direct
for pictures and any questions. Prefer to sell local as opposed to eBay.
Everything listed is either new or used by my wife who is a better rider
than myself and babies her stuff.

*Donate*
- American Classic Front Wheel, 700c, QR, Shimano (FREE), and rear wheel
but the rim is a little messed up
- We have tons of cycling clothing we no longer wear because we got
smaller. All women's small and men's medium (FREE)

*Sell*
- Syncros XR-RC 29er Wheelset, Black and Neon Yellow, XX1 Compatible,
12x142/15mm axles, 2016 Model, New ($400)
- Scott Scale 900 Premium Frame 2013, Black on Black, has been
professionally carbon repaired on driveside seat stay, only ridden 4 times,
not built since repair, Small, female rider ($800)
- Scott Scale 900 RC Bike 2013, XX1 drivetrain, Avid XX Brakes, Fox Float
Fork, Stan's ZTR Crest Wheelset, Small, female rider ($3600)
- Rock Shox Sid 29" RL3 w/ Remote Lockout, Tapered, 15mm Thru-Axle, 2016,
Factory New from Scott ($500)
- Specialized Amira Expert Carbon, Ultegra Drivetrain, Fulcrum Wheelset,
52cm, 2012, female rider, new chain/cassette/brake pads ($1500)
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron 29"x2.10" TLS, Pair, New ($70)
- Kinetic Magnetic Trainer w/ Remote Resistance, only used once, we have
other trainers ($150)
- Older Fluid Trainer, well loved but still works well, compact for
traveling ($50)
- Camelbak Backpack - ($40)
- Dakine Builder's Pack, specially designed for trail building, pocket for
a chainsaw even!, Used ($75)

I am sure there is more to sell but that will do for now.

--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*