[NMCycling] Moving Sale

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Sep 23 16:05:56 MDT 2015

*Still for Sale:*
- Syncros XR-RC 29er Wheelset, Black and Neon Yellow, XX1 Compatible,
12x142/15mm axles, 2016 Model, New ($400)
- Scott Scale 900 Premium Frame 2013, Black on Black, has been
professionally carbon repaired on driveside seat stay, only ridden 4 times,
not built since repair, Small, female rider ($800)
- Scott Scale 900 RC Bike 2013, XX1 drivetrain, Avid XX Brakes, Fox Float
Fork, Stan's ZTR Crest Wheelset, Small, female rider ($3600)
- Rock Shox Sid 29" RL3 w/ Remote Lockout, Tapered, 15mm Thru-Axle, 2016,
Factory New from Scott ($500)
- Specialized Amira Expert Carbon, Ultegra Drivetrain, Fulcrum Wheelset,
52cm, 2012, female rider, new chain/cassette/brake pads ($1500)
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron 29"x2.10" TLS, Pair, New ($70)
- Camelbak Backpack - ($40)

For pictures or questions, just shoot me an email. Most everything above
will be posted on eBay by tonight.

281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org