[NMCycling] The Time Has Come

Brent Bonwell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 28 14:29:21 MDT 2015

Sorry, Stephen forwarded to the bike racer's list an email originally
just sent to the CX race promoters.  We had decided to issue "permanent"
numbers to CX racers, which David stepped up and paid for with his
personal credit card.  The request for funds was intended for the CX
race promoters to pay their share.  CX racers will have one number to
use for the entire season.   It was not intended for individuals.

Brent