[NMCycling] Seeking SAG support for Saturday's NMES SYDC

Lenny Goodell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 19 21:49:23 MDT 2016

All,

  We still need someone to help with the SAG drop for Saturday's SYDC.

Here is what we need:

*         Someone with a SUV large enough for 5-6 bins full of people's drop
bags

*         Be at the SYDC start by 7:45 load up SAG drop bins.

*         Leave at 8am to drive 15 miles of dirt road to drop the bins

*         Drop final bin at White Mesa parking lot on way back.

We will have a collection for gas/beer money at the start.

Please let me know if you have a family member or friend that is willing to
help out.

Thanks!

   Lenny