[NMCycling] It's raining... Lynskeys! (FS, L Lynskey Pro 29)

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 20 11:05:42 MDT 2016

April showers might bring May flowers, and Robert Frost said nature's first
green is gold, but nothing gold can stay so how about forgetting about the
sublime beauty of impermanence and cure that spring ennui by trading
roughly 1.28 ounces of that gold you've got for the foreverness of
titanium!

Lynskey Pro 29 hardtail in Large.  Complete with Formula RO brakes, an XX
1x10 or 2x10 drivetrain, Bontrager RXL wheelset.  White Bros Magic 29 110mm
fork. Sliders for SS or gears (I have the SS slider w/o derailleur hanger
as well).

Crazy Nate spring madness price $1600.

(505)980-5388

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388