[NMCycling] Seriously?

Warsa, James S via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 26 09:58:29 MDT 2016

Ah, but that's what's funny. You can get only get the TUE if you
prove you aren't going to win. How the hell do you *prove* something
like that anyway?

Interpreting that quote from USADA literally, though, it seems that
any placing other than first is okay. So I'd say cover yourself in
patches.

--
Jim Warsa
Transport Methods Section